Microsoft Project98 Question

Author:Donald W. Larson
Posted:11/30/1998; 8:48:47 PM
Topic:Docs for members.root

I'm not on the Mailing List any more because I don't have time for Frontier development. :-(

I would like to ask if anyone has investigated the idea of using Frontier on Windows95 to work with Microsoft Project98, a project management application. I'm still pretty new to Windows95 and Project98 as well.

What would interest me is the ability to automate a lookup scheme that based upon certain criteria, copies project information from one template to a master template with linking intact in both directions.

Any help would be appreciated if sent to dwlarson@sd.znet.com

Thank you.