Docs for members.root

Author:Dave Winer
Posted:11/27/1998; 10:15:45 PM
Topic:Docs for members.root

I'm starting to write docs for each of the modules on this system. I hope to do one of these every couple of days. It's good to review what's there, and it definitely helps locate unfinished business and out-and-out bugs.

Frontier developers are going to need good technical docs that show them how to configure the new system, and explains how the pieces fit together.

http://nirvana.userland.com/misc/temp/configuration/members

This is totally a temporary location. Don't bookmark it. The location will surely change.

Dave