Re: Websites with menus

Author:Robb Beal
Posted:12/1/1998; 11:04:59 AM
Topic:What if there were a third browser?

Come on in Dave! Don't be demure. Take your shirt off, it'll be grrrreeeat :-)

I've always wondered what a Metacreations (1) web browser might look like. Hmmm, they have a cross-platform user-interface library. Hmmmmmmmm.

Say it with me, Usercreations--the user's software company!

Best, Robb Beal

(1) The disputed king of beautiful visual user-interfaces.