Re: Find-On-Page that worked

Author:rasterboy
Posted:12/1/1998; 1:44:07 PM
Topic:What if there were a third browser?

Here's an idea... as an author I can add an anchor on my page that you can link to. But as a person linking to the page, you can olny use my anchors.

How about if we combined linking with Find on Page, so I wouldn't have to say, go to http://www.scripting.com/ and scroll down to 'In my Thanksgiving piece I suggested we do a Person of the Millenium award at Thanksgiving'

maybe http://www.scripting.com/?find_on_page=text goes here

and on the browser end, make it hilight the text you've specified...

hmmm?