Re: Person of the Millenium? - Luther

Author:Josh Lucas
Posted:12/3/1998; 11:49:44 AM
Topic:Person of the Millenium?

If I had to choose one person, I would go with Martin Luther. The Reformation brought about changes which are still being felt today.

Not all of the changes were religious, you also had social and political ones since the Catholic Church was involved in every aspect of daily life.

With the nail of the 95 Thesis on the door of the church in Wittenberg, he set in motion an upheaval of everything most people understood.