Person of the Millenium?

Author:Dave Winer
Posted:11/30/1998; 12:24:32 PM
Topic:Person of the Millenium?

In my Thanksgiving piece I suggested we do a Person of the Millenium award at Thanksgiving next year.

http://www.scripting.com/davenet/98/11/aLiteThanksgiving.html

I got a lot of responses, and I asked some of the people to post their ideas here. It's an interesting project, I think we should go forward with it.

In all seriousness, please give it some thought, who do you think should be named Person of the Millenium, 1000-1999?

Dave