Re: Getting a Thread from the Discussion Group

Author:Jim Roepcke
Posted:12/3/1998; 12:34:04 PM
Topic:Getting a Thread from the Discussion Group

Do the clients Niel and Roger are working on have the ability to post messages?

If they can post, is it via HTTP POST or XML-RPC? If they can't, will either be allowed in the future? I think I read that XML-RPC would be available, but I can't remember if it was a "is possible" or "is imminent" thing.

Jim