Re: Getting a Thread from the Discussion Group

Author:Josh Lucas
Posted:12/3/1998; 1:37:25 PM
Topic:Getting a Thread from the Discussion Group

I've been away on business for a couple of days and I come back to some very cool stuff. I just finished some Java classes which do the same thing as Dave's script though mine don't currently do anything with the Frontier odb. Right now, the subject and body are displayed to System.out.

I'm trying to think of the best way to display this info. Anybody have any ideas? Anybody interested in the code?

josh