Re: Linux for Dummies?

Author:Matt Daw
Posted:12/4/1998; 1:09:42 PM
Topic:Linux for Dummies?

Not to nitpick... but proper UNIX programs return a status code (0 if program ran successfully). So the code would be...

int main (int argc, char *argv[]) {

printf("Hello world\n");

return (0);

}

It sure is hard to get the line breaks right in this message!

If you're looking for a good C book, try King's "C Programming: A Modern Approach".

Now, if I could only find someone who'd help me implement B trees, then I'd be set... Matt