discuss.root snapshot

Author:Dave Winer
Posted:12/7/1998; 10:20:27 PM
Topic:Another brain transplant

One more thing before calling it a day..

So people who are working in Frontier 5.1.4 can see what the data behind this server looks like, I've uploaded a snapshot of discuss.root to our FTP server.

ftp://ftp.userland.com/nirvana/discuss.root

It's 1.1 megabyte, not compressed. Mac users, change the file type to TABL and the file creator to LAND before opening it in Frontier.

It should open in the Trial Version since it's under the 7 megabyte limit.

http://www.userland.com/frontier/trial.html

And finally, the spec is here...

http://developers.userland.com/configuration/discuss

Dave