Mainresponder Troubles

Author:Steve Ivy
Posted:12/8/1998; 8:58:46 AM
Topic:Mainresponder Troubles

Dave said that the Discussion Group could be used for support questions... so here goes! ;-)

I recently discovered developers.userland.com, and eagerly downloaded the mainresponder. Upon installing it, however, I'm having trouble getting it to work.

I created a new website root, and put it in the Frontier:websites folder. It has a very simple index page in the ODB. When I aim my browser there, however, I get an error:

"There was an error: Can't evaluate the expression because the name 'index.wsf' hasn't been defined."

What am I missing?

--Steve