URL for CaptureAE

Author:James Spahr
Posted:12/8/1998; 8:56:53 PM
Topic:Idea: Send this message to my inbox

Okay I was lookig for this the other day and the scripting.com search engine failed (as well as all the (other) major search engines). So now if I understand things correctly, this message and the URL will be indexed.

So now when I (or anyone else) is looking for it, the search engine will provide. cool

<ftp://westcodesoft.com/OneClick_Scripting_Tools/CaptureAE.sit.hqx>

CaptureAE is a tool for capturing Apple Events on the MacOS. It is useful for debugging scripting connections on the Mac and for building glue.