Re: New sample coming

Author:Dave Winer
Posted:12/9/1998; 3:22:08 PM
Topic:suites.bannerAds

I'm working on the connection between the discussion group and Frontier's outliner. It was more difficult than I thought to manage the indentation-smarts of op.insert in relation to the text produced by xml.decompile. I finally have it right, I think. If you do a view source on the page above, you'll see that it's indented properly. Now it's just a matter of hooking outliner renderers into this environment and it should look pretty. Dave