IdleTime extension needs fix for Mac OS 8.5

Author:Doug Baron
Posted:12/9/1998; 2:44:47 PM
Topic:IdleTime extension needs fix for Mac OS 8.5

We've learned that the IdleTime extension, which we developed and licensed to Netscape and AOL, may have some incompatibilities with Mac OS 8.5.x.

We're hoping that, by making the source available, someone with low-level Macintosh programming experience will pick up the ball and find a fix.

The source is here:

ftp://208.208.207.81/UserLand/IdleTimeSource1.1b1.sit

Please let me know if you plan to work on it.

Doug

PS: We licensed it to AOL and Netscape for no money. We think this functionality should be in the Mac OS.