Re: we want more :-)

Author:tmhughes@earthlink.net
Posted:12/11/1998; 7:17:44 AM
Topic:Testing a new feature.

Dave:

I hope you read this. This discussion server is absolutely fantastic and would work very, very well for academic purposes. I imagine that the big money is in the corporate world, but I hope that the academic price of Frontier stays low enough so that the academic world can make use of your great product. As soon as one or two school districts has a copy running on their servers, I imagine every educator everywhere would want to join up with the wagon train! Talk about a HUGE, open market!

Great stuff! Great work!

Clay, back in Kansas City