Re: Announcing MfHC 0.6a2

Author:Matthijs van Duin
Posted:12/14/1998; 7:48:02 AM
Topic:Frontier-related announcements

I've also been coding for quite a while, probably also around 5 years. I remember a maths and a geography training program I made in HyperCard for my elementary school :)

I completely second your message. Almost everything you say also applies to me. (except I fell in love with Forth instead of TCL/TK)

I remember saying to someone once, "Whatever you do, there's always somebody out there who has done the same."