Re: Thank you thank you thank you!

Author:Dori Smith
Posted:12/14/1998; 4:37:50 PM
Topic:Thank you thank you thank you!

Dave said: "We're going somewhere very interesting in Frontier 6. It'll be compatible with Trellix, it will embrace Tcl, and every other scripting language that's wired up to the scripting standards on Windows (don't forget Python and Perl and Visual Basic) and it will totally integrate the web experience into the authoring environment on Windows..."

Okay, I have to notice that the fastest growing scripting language on the web is the only one not mentioned here.

Windows is JavaScript-able. So is Office. So is Dreamweaver. So is ImageReady. So are lots of other apps.

Any hints as to a future relationship between Frontier and JavaScript/JScript/ECMAScript?

Dori