Profiles Are Useful!

Author:Steve Ivy
Posted:12/15/1998; 6:42:11 AM
Topic:Profiles Are Useful!

UL- Just thought I'd mention that I've found a new way to make use of my disussion group profile. My email sig mentions that I'm a Frontier User, and along with a link to the scripting.com frontier5 page, there's a link to: http://profiles.userland.com/$steve.ivy@cbn.org

Which lets interested parties find out who I am a bit, as well as be introduced to the power of Frontier.

I love this stuff! Thanks!

--Steve

p.s. You'll notice the @ symbol above killed the link, even though it's backslash-escaped (I tried it both ways)... is that fixable?