Re: Criminal Sexuality

Author:Christopher H. Laco
Posted:12/15/1998; 8:45:51 AM
Topic:DaveNet comments

Bravo! I agree with your views for the most part, however I don't believe impeachment is what "I" want.

I too am frustrated with how the media and the politicians are publicizing this whole issue, and there is one thing I don't recall ever hearing in the media so far.

While I believe he should be impeached, I don't think impeachment is right for the US as a country right now...

I think we've got more important things to worry about like the Iraq's never ending weapons inspections issues, as well as other countries diving into the nuclear age; as apposed to spending the next 1-2 years on a trial, and impeaching Clinton, and then working on getting the VP investigated campaign funding issues, yada yada yada, bla bla bla, etc, etc, etc...

Of course, I could we way of base...