Re: Criminal Sexuality

Author:Rafe Colburn
Posted:12/15/1998; 9:05:37 AM
Topic:DaveNet comments

You write:

>> Again, it's about sexual violence, one step short of rape. And it happened on the job, probably many times, in the workplace we collectively own, the White House. <<

There doesn't seem to me to be any proof of this allegation. It seems to me that there's a strong possibility that both the Paula Jones and Kathleen Willey stories are complete fabrications. I don't know that they are, but I don't know that they aren't.

Don't fall into the same trap as many of Clinton's detractors, which is mixing speculation with fact. There are lots of facts out there that damn Clinton, stating other conjecture as though it were fact doesn't strengthen the case.