Using Nirvana behind a web server

Author:Brian V. Hughes
Posted:12/15/1998; 12:48:32 PM
Topic:New Search Engine Machine in Testing

Brent said: The new search engine runs behind IIS 4.0 (NT Server), so the networking is handled by IIS rather than Frontier. (A nice combo, I think.) An ISAPI filter DLL routes all incoming requests to Frontier, making it easy to run Nirvana behind IIS.

Hey, that sounds cool. Does anyone know how I would go about configuring WebSTAR to work in the same way? Thanks