Re: Criminal Sexuality

Author:Niel Bornstein
Posted:12/15/1998; 12:58:39 PM
Topic:DaveNet comments

Yesterday Clinton said he hasn't even thought about resigning. Hasn't even crossed his mind. Are you kidding? On it's face it's a lie. If you don't get it, think about this. It would be like me saying right now that it never crossed my mind to type this essay into my computer. Well, what am I doing right now?

The obvious difference is that Clinton has not resigned. You, however, did write the essay.

Niel