Re: From Jan Bridge

Author:Dave Winer
Posted:12/15/1998; 2:15:27 PM
Topic:DaveNet comments

Hey Kate! Welcome. Long time! How are you?

Yes there is a lot of lying out there. And in here too. I catch myself lying to myself all the time. It's a constant battle to reconnect with the truth.

I don't know what to do about it other than always be thinking and comparing reality to the story that's spinning around (the lie).

The problem is that if you build a system on lies, it's not very strong. And the more its built on lies the louder people shout at you when you try to tell the truth.

For whatever reason getting caught in that kind of morass makes me more angry than most people.

Dave