Re: From Jan Bridge

Author:Jon Bodner
Posted:12/15/1998; 2:00:03 PM
Topic:DaveNet comments

Not to tell a mother how to raise her son, but how can anyone seriously blame the _President_ for their own children's moral failings? You might as well blame OJ and Johnny Cochran. "DNA evidence? I was framed!" Heck, at least Clinton didn't say that the DNA on the dress was placed there by Ken Starr...

The gastly examples of sexual harassment cited don't actually apply to the President's sex scandal. IIRC, Monica didn't get her job, or any perks, due to the sexual activity. In fact, she was transferred. Career advancement wasn't her goal, and El Presidente didn't proposition her first. So it's exactly not like any kind of sexual harassment that I've ever heard of.

-jon