Re: Criminal Sexuality

Author:Rick Eames
Posted:12/15/1998; 3:05:02 PM
Topic:DaveNet comments

Pandering to the right? Please. You try to raise your children in a world where there are consequences for "bad actions." Lying is one of those bad actions. Lying and using your power to cover up that lie is even worse. So I, for one, like to see that dealt with. Especially when the target (Clinton) had every opportunity in the world to deal with this problem for the past 11 months. His ineptness in this area has lead us to where we are today. His, not Congresses.

High Crime was a term describing crime committed by a person in high office, not a "serious crime" which is how it is being taken today. And a misdemeanor is even lower than that. Perjury is a felony. A serious felony.

By not doing anything to Clinton you are, in effect, telling the nation that it is perfectly okay to lie, even under oath, to save your ass. That's *bad*.

Rick