Re: From Jan Bridge

Author:Jon Bodner
Posted:12/15/1998; 5:14:54 PM
Topic:DaveNet comments

Rick Sez: Ah, but she was transfered *because* of the relationship, so in effect tit DID have an impact on her job. And El Presidente did proposition her. She pulled up her skirt and showed her thong underwear. His next big move to was to whip out the First Penis while talking on the phone and wait for her to take action.

Well, he *is* a man of action ;-)

IIRC, the transfer happened because the Secret Service complained that Monica was around the Oval Office too much. They didn't *know* about the affair. Of course, the reason she was around was the affair, but there wasn't a direct cause and effect.

If some woman pulled up her skirt with the intent of showing me her underwear, I'd consider that a proposition. My fiance would consider punching her in the nose, but that's another issue entirely...

Paula Jones didn't flash Clinton before he hypothetically displayed the Royal Scepter, so there would be a bit of a difference between the two cases.

-jon