Re: A Communist Christmas Joke (inc swearing)

Author:mat wrigley
Posted:12/17/1998; 4:10:09 PM
Topic:A Communist Christmas Joke

Two men were sitting in a train carriage travelling through Norway to Oslo. They found themselves sharing a carriage with a Teddy Boy - D.A., brothel creepers, drain pipe trousers, the works. One of the men introduced himself and asked for the Teddy Boy's name. To which he replied: "It es Olf but vot does it fakin have to do vit you?"

A little taken aback with the curt response, the two men decided not pursue the conversation any further.

As time went by the Teddy Boy got more and more restless until he exclaims "Fuck itt, I am fed up vit you boring bastards, I am going to ze buffet car to get pissed"

Moments later he busts into the carriage holding a half empty can of lager, shouting and swearing about the quality of the beer.

"Oh dear" said one of the men, "I wonder what his problem is?"

"Well its clearly obvious" said the other man, "RUDE OLF THE TED LOATHES TRAIN BEER"