A song from Korey Ireland

Author:Dave Winer
Posted:12/25/1998; 2:41:53 PM
Topic:Seasons Greetings!

Hi Dave,

I've been reading your rants for years, I enjoy your passion, and candor, even when I disagree with your conclusions. I wanted to say thanks for writing, and to include you in a little holiday tradion of mine. Every year I write a song for the season, (this year's is pretty Christmas specific, but I trust listeners will find "christmas" in their own experience and with thier own traditional flavors)

This year's song is on line:

http://www.wheeleraudio.com/CenterLine/korey/holiday.html

(hopefully our server will surive the weekend...many changes afoot) Hope you like the song, please feel free to share with any else you think might enjoy it.

Love, joy, and warmest regards,

http://www.wheeleraudio.com/korey/korey.html