Seasons Greetings!

Author:Dave Winer
Posted:12/24/1998; 2:16:26 AM
Topic:Seasons Greetings!

Good morning people!

Believe it or not, the DG got a major overhaul last night. There may be broken links, some commands may not work, who knows what else? Please report any problems here.

Thankfully, the selfish flamemail has abated somewhat. Many people clearly don't read the messages I post here. And there's some sense that what I want is not important. It is!

Anyway, our major goal here is to develop content management software for our customers. We're going to return to that focus. I may invite people to post messages in other areas at some time in the future, but for now, this DG will return to its original charter of supporting web publishing using Frontier.

And to those who celebrate Christ's birth, much joy and happiness, and to everyone else too..

Mazel tov!

Dave