Core responder & Guest Data base Question

Author:Mark Stracke
Posted:12/28/1998; 7:07:02 AM
Topic:Configuration of MainResponder

Using 5.1.4 on a Mac, how do I set the doc tree for the Default Resopnder (core resopnder version) to point to a website that I have rendered to the ODB of a guest database? I know that one uses an address when referring to a site that one has rendered to the root:

ie. @websites.theRenderedSiteTable

For a guest database I tried:

@ ["myHardDrive:theFolder:theGuestDB.root"].theRenderedSiteTable

But Frontier won't let me say that! I've searched the Frontier site and read all I can about Guest DBs but I'm missing the syntax here. Can someone advise?

Thanks.

ps I've seen references here to Frontier 5.1.5. Is is available for download (to those with 5.1.4)??