Re: Core responder & GDB Question

Author:Mark Stracke
Posted:1/4/1999; 5:51:07 PM
Topic:Configuration of MainResponder

I can now point to a site that is contained in a GDB from the Core Responder (Thanks!). But. A further question on this topic: How do I refer to downloadable files (such as PDF's) that are outside of my GDB, in the same folder?

To illustrate (Mac Frontier 5.1.5):

["myHardDrive:wwwFiles:theGuestDB"].mySite

Within mySite I have a page that refers to a pdf that is in a folder called PDFs that is in wwwFiles.If I say <../PDF/theFile.pdf> Frontier (the webserver) will not find the file.The path it is following is as it should be, but the responder is pointed at theGuestDB and it seems to know of nothing else.I can't just point Frontier at wwwFiles because it won't look inside theGuestDB for anything, right? Do I need to write my own responder for pdfs? Any advice is welcomed.

Thanks.