Author:Niel Bornstein
Posted:12/28/1998; 1:07:30 PM
Topic:Responses to edited messages

Now that you can go back to edit a message you have posted, referential integrity becomes an issue. If I refer to a message in a response, the original message may be edited, making my response obsolete.

Is it possible to see when, or how many times, a message has been edited? Also, how about marking responses as "dirty" when the original message has been edited so that others can tell some wacko didn't write this, the original changed in the mean time?

Niel