Re: www.100hot.com

Author:Lawrence Lee
Posted:12/30/1998; 9:45:49 AM
Topic:www.100hot.com

What do the dates up top mean... "November 11, 1998" Last updated?

Here's another system that polls users and asks them for ratings/reviews... PlanetClick. http://www.planetclick.com

Having a transparent system without having to install something on every client is interesting.

I guess it's another on the list of rating systems... directories, search engines, Alexa, PlanetClick, my bookmarks.

One reverse lookup of interesting sites is to go to HotBot or a search engine that lets you do a search on links from one site to another and place the URL of a site that you are following and you might get dropped at a good site or a listing of related sites.