'Finger' for a new age

Author:Steve Ivy
Posted:12/30/1998; 1:29:02 PM
Topic:'Finger' for a new age

I recently modified my member profile statement thusly:

===

Prefs.userland.com: 'Finger' for a new age! I've included a link to this profile on my email .sig- I like the fact that it's available to the public; a service which grows beyond it's orginial intent. I change it as I feel the need, and can keep folks up to date.

===

It's cool... how these things are bigger than themselves. Thanks, Dave for cool tools. I'm excited about eventually setting up the discussion group software for our workgroup... collaboration shall increase!

--Steve

author's note: I realized I posted on this topic ealier, in "Profiles Are Useful!". Sorry for the re-post.