Scripting News for PalmPilot users

Author:Dave Winer
Posted:1/1/1999; 12:47:19 PM
Topic:Scripting News for PalmPilot users

A project we've been working on in the background..

Here's the Scripting News home page rendered for people using a PalmPilot:

http://nirvana.userland.com/htmlinterfaces/avantgo/

Here's the subscription file that describes the channel:

http://nirvana.userland.com/htmlinterfaces/avantgo/scriptingNews.subs

Here's a page with links to docs and other Avantgo-friendly sites:

http://nirvana.userland.com/htmlinterfaces/avantgo/devnotes/

Caveat: The URLs will change as soon as we get a new domain name registered.

Comments/advice from PalmPilot users are welcome!

Dave