Re: New Macs & Frontier Performance

Author:Dave Winer
Posted:1/6/1999; 12:50:13 PM
Topic:How Frontier Changed My Life

One more thing, I never said Apple should offer developers friendship instead of money. Money is always welcome. ;->

I just re-read the piece and I could see why you would conclude that. I was just saying that we could make something happen if we worked together, if we shared what we had. In that case I wanted Apple to share the Mac users, and I would have been happy to share my software.