Re: It's like standing in an ice cream parlour

Author:Dave Winer
Posted:1/7/1999; 8:22:58 AM
Topic:How Frontier Changed My Life

>>I would have thought that each machine would run according to the attributes of the fruit the color was based upon. So, a different color would have different strengths.

Are you being sarcastic? It's hard to tell. I know you to be a smart technologist, but other people might not know that. This is bound to be a sensitive area for some people, and if you're being sarcastic that doesn't help. One thing to remember, whether you can see it or not, this DG is always on the verge of erupting in flames. Post accordingly. Thanks. Dave