Re: It's like standing in an ice cream parlour

Author:Josh Lucas
Posted:1/7/1999; 8:19:18 AM
Topic:How Frontier Changed My Life

You mean that if I buy the Tangerine iMac, it's going to run the same as the Blueberry?

I would have thought that each machine would run according to the attributes of the fruit the color was based upon. So, a different color would have different strengths.

I think that they should have made the new G3 boxes look more like the G3 PowerBooks instead of the iMacs. That would have looked very intimidating on a desk.

josh