Re: How are we doing? (5.1.5)

Author:Sam DeVore
Posted:1/7/1999; 7:10:20 PM
Topic:How are we doing? (5.1.5)

Well, Upgraded when I got back to school after the break and the website is really humming. No more broken pipes, been running since 1/4 with not a trouble. Over the break I moved the websites (a mix of dynamic and static pages) to GDB's. The GDB's are self contained all the scripts are in there for moving, adding and displaying homework data for the school. Seems faster and loads are really snappy.

Cool, Thanks Sam D.