How are we doing? (5.1.5)

Author:Dave Winer
Posted:1/7/1999; 6:21:56 PM
Topic:How are we doing? (5.1.5)

We had an all-day offsite meeting today to plan out the next few months work towards the completion of Frontier 6. The plan is shaping up nicely. One of the things we wanted to do is to take a reading on how we're doing, given the recent release of Frontier 5.1.5.

So, if you've upgraded from 5.1.4 to 5.1.5, did we fix important bugs? Is it performing better? Are you using guest databases? What features are you looking for in Frontier 6 and beyond?

It's OK to send private mail to me, please indicate if your response is to be kept private, or you may respond here publicly on the Discussion Group.