MSIE 4.5 and Frontier 5.1.5 - Issues?

Author:Josh Buchanan
Posted:1/8/1999; 7:44:02 AM
Topic:MSIE 4.5 and Frontier 5.1.5 - Issues?

I've been fairly pleased with the recent release of MSIE 4.5 on the Mac--until it began to mysteriously crash yesterday. These are not the typical Mac crashes--couldn't even get a debugging window afterwards. One of my co-workers soon had the same problem.

After some collective speculation, we think it may be related to Frontier's menu-sharing, as the crashes only occur when we have Frontier running (but that's almost all the time!).

Anyone else experiencing the same problem? Similar ones?

(We're running MacOS System 8.1 and Frontier 5.1.5.)