Re: It's like standing in an ice cream parlour

Author:Eric Soroos
Posted:1/8/1999; 9:05:15 PM
Topic:How Frontier Changed My Life

>Most of the designers (read big Apple market) like them, and Tangerine seems to be the color they want. Personally I've always been a sucker for the IBM stuff. pure black and square.

I'd like to see a company come out with leather/stainless keyboards and mice. I think a little fine black leather would look really good in an office. Black cases would be nice. Or maybe a case upholstered to be an ottoman. ( don't laugh too hard, there are scuff marks on my work computer from this.)

Then again, this presupposes that people leave their cases on. Of the two tower style cases I have now, neither one has had the case on in the last month.