Re: It's like standing in an ice cream parlour

Author:Dave Winer
Posted:1/9/1999; 8:41:26 AM
Topic:How Frontier Changed My Life

>>Dave, you may want foot pedals, but I want a big 18" by 24" panel that I can use a stylus on. I could work at a desk, on the floor, or on the couch. Just like my old drawing board from school

I want that too! Boy do I ever. I've bought all kinds of junk, and none of it works. I want one of those old pen computers that has a display the size of a legal pad and a wonderful draw program that runs on my laptop that figures out what meant when I drew a line connecting one box to another.

I think in box diagrams. There still is no hardware/software combination that supports that kind of thinking.