Re: How are we doing? (5.1.5)

Author:Alain Content
Posted:1/11/1999; 4:03:05 AM
Topic:How are we doing? (5.1.5)

Userland:

- shouldn't there be a "search" command in the help menu? Here is mine:

local (str);
dialog.ask("Search What ?", @str);
webBrowser.openURL ("http://search.userland.com/default?m=25&s=1&q=" + str);
app.bringtoFront()

- unification: Wouldn't it be possible to crosspost discussion group messages to the Frontier-Users List? and, vice versa, to index FU msgs in the discussiongroup database?

For my own use, I prefer to receive tons of emails that I can open, read and/or delete quickly without waiting for download time; OTOH, I would still use the discussion group layout to consult and read a whole discussion topic.

Alain