The DG is for discussions

Author:Dave Winer
Posted:1/11/1999; 5:34:41 AM
Topic:How are we doing? (5.1.5)

The Frontier-users list is for questions and answers. This DG is for discussions. You are way off-topic in your messages on the Frontier-users list, and I want this to stop right now. Not everyone is like you, some of our customers want a light-traffic list containing information about Frontier. That's what the Frontier-users list is for.

There was a disconnect between Brent and myself. If you work in a company, you tell me that that's never happened in your company. We juggle a lot of balls here and I think we do pretty well. No one lost data, no applications broke. In a few hours when Brent comes to work we'll fix it for good.

Further, looking at the times, this is incredible, you posted your message at 4:03AM. It's now 5:34AM. How could we have responded faster? What other company works with its customers and developers this way? I try to get in the loop at Apple and everyone says it's not worth the trouble. You've got a good deal here, don't think I don't know it! I do..