Re: The Quake Guy Talks

Author:packetphilter@geekfun.com
Posted:1/12/1999; 7:26:04 PM
Topic:The Quake Guy Talks

Oh please, oh please, oh please!

I think you are both better than this, petty name calling & ditto-headed toadying.

Whose a better developer? John Carmack or they guys at connectix? I really don't know. I have a huge amount of respect for both. Connectix has made the Mac do some seemingly impossible things. Carmack has made personal computers do some absolutely amazing things, pushing the boundries of real-time 3d graphics on PC platforms in the process.

Whose a better developer? You tell me, and then back it up.