Re: WDDX (nasty!)

Author:Josh Lucas
Posted:1/12/1999; 7:32:44 PM
Topic:Scripting on Windows

When the wddx.org site went live, I tried to check out the spec and the examples. They said they had pieces ready for Java but when I downloaded it was still a long way to go.

Since I already had a good chunk of the Java for XML-RPC done, I didn't see the need to duplicate the work. Given the choice, I think I would choose XML-RPC, mainly because it already has deployed apps.

josh