Time for crit.org?

Author:Wesley Felter
Posted:1/12/1999; 9:53:45 PM
Topic:Scripting on Windows

Got a gripe with someone's Web site? Why not annotate it with crit.org?

http://crit.org/

The next step is to get annotation and reputation software built in to browsers.

I consider it unfortunate that any information on the Web has to be treated as false unless there's good evidence otherwise. Maybe we can start reversing that trend by tracking documents' reputations.