Re: Fixed!

Author:Simeon Simeonov
Posted:1/17/1999; 8:42:32 AM
Topic:WDDX Annotated DTD

Nice!

Now the tougher question. :) Can I embed arbitrary HTML in the messages? If I could, I could post much more readable messages. Of course, I'd have to type "ampersand"lt; to get a less-than sign, etc. Darn trade-offs! Perhaps you can make this a user option, Dave?

For the benefits of embedded HTML, check out the Allaire discussion forums: http://forums.allaire.com.

Regards,

Sim, Allaire

PS See, I can type some HTML, but not all. I haven't been able to figure out what goes through and what doesn't.