Re: Fixed!

Author:Dave Winer
Posted:1/17/1999; 8:54:48 AM
Topic:WDDX Annotated DTD

Yes, you can include HTML. We need to get this information onto the response page. Only a certain set of tags, sysop-configurable, are allowed. On this server the only ones that are allowed are
,  and .

If you don't close the tags we automatically close them for you. That was the primary reason we waited so long before enabling HTML, one of my pet peeves is HTML mistakes that screw up the whole site.

BTW, this software is a work-in-progress. It's part of the Frontier 6 release, it's in testing with a handful of developers now, but as you can see, it's not at 1.0 level yet.